As our NA Supply Chain COE Release Coordinator, you will play a key role in cultivating partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders within the Supply Chain. You will be part of a high performing team that consults, communicates, and monitor test and deployment plans to ensure all deliverables are adhered to and risks are mitigated based on input from multiple stakeholders within various portfolio teams.
Support release execution by monitoring of each phase of the release and alert appropriate stakeholders of any issues that need to be addressed.
In this role, you would:
- Collaborate and maintain a thorough working knowledge of Supply Chain processes and networks.
- Proactively communicates all initiatives, enhancements, and releases impacting NA Supply Chain operations to ensure business readiness.
- Review Business Requirement Documents to identify and report potential risks to existing processes and come up with solutions to mitigate such.
- Manage and conduct functional and full-system testing of new processes and changes including integration between multiple systems across North America.
- Diligently review and update existing documentation on SOPs for various business processes as required and create new documentation where none exists.
- Working and delivering completed product within tight timelines and delivering results with efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem-solving as needed.
- Successfully engage and collaborate with multiple projects simultaneously while multitasking tedious requests and work with time constraints.
- As a NA Operations and Logistics PS Business representative, you will be responsible for the product and product features from concept to implementation.
- Utilize multiple system platforms for a variety of teams across North America
Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain/Distribution
- Experience with SAP AFS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with people on different levels inside and outside of the organization
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile
- Experience within retail, wholesale, operations, and the digital environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Problem solving/resolution and results oriented skills
- Technical understanding of integration between systems (MFT/EDI/etc. preferred)
- Understanding Supply Chain process flows and functionality
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Able to travel occasionally, as required (estimated once per year, for 2-5 days)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Complex Problem Solving