Shipping & Warehouse Administrator
Pali Wine Company is searching for a part-time Shipping and Warehouse Administrator to oversee all elements of proper storage, shipping and inventory of all bottled wine. While listed as a part-time position presently, it has the potential to evolve into full-time in the future. This position is located at our winery in Lompoc, CA.
What We'll Bring to the Table:
- Competitive salary including merit-based bonus plan;
- Generous benefits including: PTO, medical insurance and 401K with matching Company contributions;
- Friendly, dynamic work environment;
- Visible management commitment to our company core values of: employee development, excellent work product, innovation, integrity, respect for each other and superior customer service.
What You'll be Doing:
- All packing and shipping of wholesale items and "direct to consumer" orders;
- Creating and implementing a running inventory system in order to track all cased goods and bottling supplies;
- Monitoring warehouse maintenance and organization;
- Overseeing two (2) auxiliary warehouses, often working independently;
- Other shipping and warehouse duties as assigned by management.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- Previous experience and demonstrated proficiency in inventory control/reporting, shipping/receiving and forklift operations;
- Clean Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) record and current liability insurance as there will be a need to drive between multiple locations;
- Warehouse and shipping experience;
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail;
- Ability to occasionally list 40+ pounds, climb ladders and spend the majority of time standing.
About Pali Wine:
Pali began in 2005 when entrepreneurs Tim Perr and Scott Knight pooled their resources and their passions to found a winery dedicated to producing small lots of artisanal Pinot Noir, their favorite varietal. The winery is named after Tim and Scott’s coastal hometown of Pacific Palisades (Pali for short), located on the west side of Los Angeles. Many of the wines bear names of Pacific Palisades neighborhoods (Huntington, Riviera, and Bluffs) and streets (Charm Acres).
Pali Wine Co. now consists of three (3) brands with distinct focuses. The original Pali brand focuses on premium Pinot Noir and Chardonnay sourced primarily from Pali’s own Santa Rita Hills and Sonoma vineyards. Tower 15 Winery produces extremely small bottlings of opportunistic, single varietal wines with grapes purchased from small, family-owned vineyards in California’s Central Coast. The newest brand, Neighborhood Winery, specializes in interesting blends – both daring and traditional – that often push the boundaries of conventional wine flavor profiles. All wines are meticulously crafted at Pali’s Lompoc-based winery under the direction of its long-time winemaker, Aaron Walker.
Over the years Pali Wine Company has received many accolades and has grown to include five (5) wonderful tasting rooms located in Lompoc, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Anaheim and San Diego.
Since our inception, the goal remains the same: to make terroir-driven wines and to bring these wines to the consumer at the best prices without compromising quality. From the vineyard to your glass, the Pali Team takes pride in making wines that express the unique qualities and flavors of the varietal and the appellation in which it is grown.
Shipping, warehouse, wholesale, wine, inventory, forklift, administrator, goods and services, bottling