To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
- Mourad Dour
- Phone: 5095701041
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
INTERVIEWING NOW!!! Accounting Assistant. $16/hr
Aerotek • Spokane, WA
Posted 28 days ago
FULL TIME! $16/hr.
- Manage diverse billing processes including state, Medicaid and private insurance claims.
- Process receivables aging for proper payments and collections.
- Maintain consistent and timely communication with the branches on items that are not authorized or have been denied.
- Guide Administrative Assistants and Branch Managers on the processes regarding state and private insurance billing.
- Assist with input of accounts receivable invoices into general ledger system and review invoices for proper coding and authorization.
- Assist with other office and accounting duties as requested.
- Minimum two years of accounting assistant experience required.
- Understanding of GAAP required.
- Demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking skills strongly preferred.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Experience with healthcare billing highly desired.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Ability to establish work priorities and to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail required.
Call 509.570.1041 or email Mourad with any questions!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.