Nesco Resource is currently sourcing for 10+ Warehouse Associates for a long time manufacturing client of ours in Taylor, Michigan.Description:
Prepare automotive parts for shipment. Duties include assembling, packaging goods, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.Shift:
Monday through Friday ; 8:00am - 4:30pm
(Some overtime Available)Hourly Rate:
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepares items for shipment using proper tools and packaging materials. Including, construction, crating, shrink wrapping etc.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, rejects/reports damaged items, and records shortages.
- Maintain accurate inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Hi-Lo Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving/inventory control procedures.
- Must have a strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Team-work oriented attitude
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Automotive Industry
- Hilo Html5 Game Framework