To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3100 East Commercial Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
American Addiction Centers • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posted 2 months ago
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning client bedrooms, offices, common areas and any other indoor areas of facility as directed by manager. This position is also responsible for removing coffee cups, drinking glasses, and dinnerware from dining and sitting areas; wiping all furniture and fluffing pillows as needed, and trash removal from offices, Nurses’ station, and restrooms located throughout facility.
Reports To: Housekeeping ManagerResponsibilities
- Stock/Clean/Organize/Break down assigned Cart daily.
- Retrieve and Return Task assignment sheets daily.
- Clean all assigned public areas to standard.
- Remove soil linen, and trash- replace liners and place items in designated areas.
- Dust all needed areas of occupied/unoccupied units.
- Clean all bathrooms thoroughly and replace supplies-tissue, soap, paper towels etc.
- Discharge clean all required bed areas to standard
- Replenish amenities for new admits, towels, cosmetics, etc.
- Recognize and report all maintenance issues in units and public areas.
- Deep clean units as assigned.
- Complete daily clean in offices, therapy rooms, group rooms, nurse stations, lobbies, stairwells, corridors, public baths etc.
- Report any carpets needing shampoo.
- Wash, Dry, Fold all linen.
- Keep Housekeeping Supply room neat and organized.
- Collecting cups, drinking glasses and other dinnerware left in common areas by clients and returning to kitchen area.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Manager, within the recognized scope of the position.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2 years of hospitality or cleaning services field in position related to the upkeep and cleaning of interior physical areas
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and flexible hours.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 2 years clean and sober.
AAC is committed to principles of equal opportunities for all employees. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations that are necessary to comply with State and Federal disability discrimination laws.