Business Analyst will work closely with business owners and staff to understand business processes, workflows, and their relationships to solutions to meet the business need.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in the gathering of requirements
• Propose software designs based on software design
principals and requirements
• Create SharePoint Lists and Libraries
• Create SharePoint pages
• Create forms and workflows
• Complete documentation, perform testing and the implementation
of projects under the direction and assistance
• Assist with identifying and troubleshooting technical issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
• One (1) or more years of experience in Software Development,
Information Technology, or in a related area.
• Computer analytic and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate
with internal/external entities.
• Experience and proficiency with various web-based software
applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
• Experience with SharePoint
• Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows
• Familiarity with formal project methodology or Software
Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) terminology.
• Experience in Information Technology implementations
or change efforts.
Test Of Software
Business Action Plans
Business Application Development