To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marinette, WI 54143
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Bay Area Medical Center • Marinette, WI
Posted 25 days ago
Perform patient care under the direction of a Registered Nurse. Provide care for patients according to the standards of care specific to age, from pediatric to geriatric, and the individual’s needs.
- Understand the live BAMC’s mission and values.
- Assist in providing for activity of daily living.
- Report any observations, unusual occurrences or changes in the condition of the patient to the Registered Nurse.
- Works effectively as a team member on the delivery of care.
- Documents appropriate information accurately in the patient record.
- Communicate pertinent information regarding patient, physician, personnel concerns, and unit activities to the RN.
- Maintain good working relationship among all nursing unit personnel and other hospital employees through appropriate communication.
- Assures responsibility for own personal growth.
- Floats as requested to other departments according to float policy.
- Promote and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to complete the physical, sensory and mental requirements of the position.
- Perform customer service best practices of: AIDET and Hourly Rounding.
- Assist in providing for activity of daily living for pediatric patients after completing the pediatric orientation package.
- With specialized training and documentation, may perform additional and specialized task pertinent to assigned area.
- Participates in hospital wide and/or department specific committees.
- Additional duties as may be assigned by your supervisor.
- May give direct care to pediatric patient after completing the pediatric orientation.
- All full/part time to participate in on-call rotation
- High School graduate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant on Wisconsin Nurse Aide Registry. Graduate LPN or RN without permit or license.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Obtains and maintains annual American Heart Association BLS certification.
Working Conditions: Potential exposure to Latex products, blood borne pathogens, hazardous materials, and communicable diseases.