Are you dependable, motivated, and a hard worker? At BAYADA Pediatrics, we believe our clients come first and our employee are our greatest asset. BAYADA Pediatrics has an immediate need for Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants to care for our clients. As a member of our home care team, you will be valued, respected, and heard. BAYADA offers great pay, flexible scheduling, supportive team, employee referral bonus, and more!
We have IMMEDIATE job openings for HHA / CNA's in Lebanon!
BAYADA offers Home Health Aides/Certified Nursing Assistants:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
* Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near your home
* Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
* Scholarship programs
* A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
* Monthly staff appreciation events/raffles
* Paid time off
* 24/7 on call clinical manager support
* Dedicated Client Services Manager to assist with your scheduling and administrative needs
Qualifications for HHA / CNA:
* Minimum one year of caregiving experience or CNA training completed
Job Responsibilities for HHA / CNA:
* Activities of daily living
* Range of motion / exercises
* Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
* Oral feeding
* Assisting with ambulation
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Certified Nursing Assistant