$17.00 to $19.00 hourly
Medical Receptionists might find the opportunity for them in this position. As a Medical Receptionist you will provide customer service over the phone and in-person as the director of first impressions. If you are a self-starter who finds value working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment while providing support and solutions to patients, healthcare professionals, insurance providers, etc., this is the Medical Receptionist role for you! Interested? Submit an application today!
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Helping with patient's paperwork occasionally
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Assisting in the management of patient medical records
- Replying to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner, while corresponding with phone calls within minimum rings
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Acknowledging patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Order-keeping various files and providing general office duties, e.g. faxing, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- You will be a top applicant if you have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- 1+ years of experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Solid understanding of electronic medical records
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Receptionist for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Electronic Medical Record