Senior Associate, Sales Effectiveness - Front Office Transformation
Requisition #: 95222
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: San Francisco, CA; Denver, CO; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Montvale, NJ; New York, NY; Dallas, TX
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Sales Effectiveness to join our Front Office Transformation team in our Growth and Strategy organization.
* Reporting to the Director, Business Activation, this role will support key Sales and Marketing Enablement initiatives focused on Sales Effectiveness which encompasses opportunity management, lead management, campaigns and sales methodology
* Provide direct support to the leader for Sales Effectiveness programs including planning and documentation of business processes, support of field inquires, analysis of lead and campaign data, understanding CRM requirements and impacts, developing presentations, creating communications, organizing and preparing for meetings, providing technology demonstrations, coaching on processes, collaborating with other Growth & Strategy teams
* Support and expand understanding of opportunity, lead and campaign data through data management and analysis: understand and provide support for the sales methodology behaviors, campaign, opportunity and lead management to field/end users
* Support requests related to CRM management and other technology tool business requirements; provide live user demonstrations in support of campaign and lead management technologies
* Create presentations and materials related to key programs to communicate processes and results and write communications for key stakeholders to explain processes and inform leadership of progress; organize meetings and materials
* Team with relevant stakeholders related to collaborative work (Finance, IT, Operations, Functions, Marketing, Sales, etc.); assist in management of content updates for Sales Effectiveness assets, coordinating with Subject Matter Experts as necessary (training programs and materials, digital assets)
* Minimum three years of recent progressively responsible business experience including process optimization, project management or data analysis experience
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance (or related field of study)
* Experience with process design and improvements, including documentation, strong writing and communication skills
* Microsoft skills, including Power Point, Vision and Excel required; Advanced Excel skills preferred
* CRM/Salesforce Sales Cloud experience preferred
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent communications and the ability to operate within a high-volume work environment while managing competing deadlines
The salary range(s) displayed is/are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed below, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $60600 - High: $113500 (CO)
New York City Salary Range: Low: $69700 - High: $126500 (NYC)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
* 401(k) Capital Accumulation Plan
* Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
* Health Care Flexible Spending Account
* Mortgage Assistance Program
* HomeBenefits@Work Program
* MetLife Legal Plan
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements