Dependent on Experience
Judge Healthcare is seeking Remote HCC Coders ASAP!!
Position Title: HCC Coder
Type of Engagement: Contract (Ongoing)
Rate: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
Summary of Position:
The Medical Record Coder will code medical records in electronic formats using ICD-10-CM for charts in dates of service over a two-year range. Monitor regulatory changes as they apply to ICD-10-CM coding guidelines. Serve as a resource to Medicare Advantage Coding to ensure reimbursement accuracy. Perform ongoing analysis of charts for the appropriate coding compliance. Research and resolve assigned Coding projects.
- Research and resolution of coding projects as assigned.
- Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate coding compliance.
- Coder is responsible for meeting daily production goal.
- Coder is responsible for meeting a quality accuracy rate goal.
- Attend conference calls as necessary to provide information relating to Coding and Compliance.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information appropriately per HIPAA regulations and company requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and regulatory requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Successful completion of a coding certificate program from the AAPC or AHIMA required.
- Coder must be able to provide proof of current certification and coding certification identification number.
- Minimum required certification of 2 years through AAPC or AHIMA.
- 3 years of professional coding experience from the hospital or office settings.
- Must have 3+ years HCC coding experience.
- 2+ years of inpatient hospital coding experience a plus.
- Users will be working extensively in Excel on a daily basis.
- Final score parameters for acceptable results from candidates will be provided later.
- Users will also be required to use other Microsoft Office 2010 applications such as Outlook on a daily basis.
- Coders must be able to commit to working a minimum of 40 hours per week; Training is SET M-F 8am-5pm CST, after training, working hours must be M-F in between the hours of 8am-8pm CST.
- Coders are expected to meet and maintain quality and productivity standards.
- Quality standard is averaging 95% on monthly quality audit scores.
Please send your resume to Dominique DeMarco at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Remote HCC Coder for immediate consideration!
The Judge Group
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote HCC Coder
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Medical Billing And Coding
- Medical Records
- Quality Management