To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Prescott Valley, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
+RN Clinical Manager Home Health $5k SIGN ON!
Vibra Healthcare • Prescott Valley, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Mountain Valley Home Health is looking for an experienced Home Health Clinical Manager to join our team !
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS!
Please click the link to check it out. http://mvrrh.ernesthealth.com/
Directs, supervises, and coordinates the delivery of quality home health care services while maintaining overall accountability for clinical staff, including development of qualifications of the home health personnel. Integrates the hospital’s mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
Essential functions are those tasks, duties, and responsibilities that comprise the means of accomplishing the job’s purpose and objectives. Essential functions are critical or fundamental to the performance of the job. They are the major functions for which the person in the job is held accountable. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Successful completion of accredited Registered Nursing program required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification; ACLS certification preferred.
- Fingerprint certification through state of Arizona required.
- Three (3) + years of experience as a Registered Nurse needed
- Two (2) + years of experience as a Registered Nurse providing home health services within a home health agency
- One (1) year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care or related health program.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of state and federal regulation, including Medicare Conditions of Participation relative to home health.
- Working knowledge of home health reimbursement, ICD10 coding, OASIS C2, process improvement, quality/clinical outcomes and infection control preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards .
Job ID: 13942
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.