To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kforce Finance and Accounting • San Ramon, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative in San Ramon, California (CA). In the Customer Service Representative role, we offer a unique opportunity in an entry level role with promotional opportunities that come with salary increases to reward you for training and dedication. Summary: The client is seeking a Customer Service Representative to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical Customer Service Representative is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both. Job Responsibilities:
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Building and maintaining strong business relationships with existing customers through established service and banking sales standards
- Developing, maintaining and demonstrating a basic knowledge of current company products and services; maintaining confidentiality when handling customer requests and transactions
- Identifying opportunities for upselling additional banking products by understanding customers' accounts and connecting the customer with the opportunity and closing the sale
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 2-4 years of customer service related experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint