Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
Service Experts Company Perks and Benefits for YOU
Top Pay for Top Performers, including incentive and bonus opportunities
- “Our average Sales Professionals annually earn an average of $80,000-$120,000 TOP performers earn more”
Generous PTO provided
- 19 paid days off within your first year of employment (vacation, personal holidays, & national holidays)
- 24 paid days off after your 2nd year of employment
- No layoffs during “Slow Season” – due to our extensive customer base, you will never have to worry about not being able to provide for your family year-round
- Ready to get out of your work truck? We have ample advancement and career-growth opportunities available across the U.S.
- Hold on to your more of your paycheck with Company-sponsored Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance programs
- We provided wellness program options for free employee medical
- Company-provided smart phone, tablet, uniform plan, and tool replacement program
- We’ll make you better at what you do with our internal Training Academy
- Best-in-class 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with attractive company matching contributions
Company-paid employee Life Insurance with options for YOU and your Family!
Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options that will protect you and your family if you are unable to work
Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet insurance, and health advocacy programs
Come join the BEST and the BIGGEST team in HVAC: Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing!
Our Residential Sales Consultants (RSCs) are highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated individuals. Skilled in providing innovative, customer-related recommendations, developing effective proposals, handling negotiating and closing sales.
To accomplish this, a successful RSC must possess:
- At least a High school diploma or GED. A Bachelor’s degree or related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with direct selling to consumers
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communication concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high quality, customer-focused service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to understand customer concerns and translate this into business solutions the business can offer.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance record.
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
- Ability to meet physical demands - climb ladders and/or attic stairs, to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units, in order to assess customer requirements and take measurements.
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position responsible for developing and closing residential sales and services opportunities through customer education and presentations, using traditional lead-generation techniques as well as internal, lead pipelines.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customer and referral as well initiating calls to generate sales .
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service methods, systems and technology available within the market and the business.
- Consultative Selling
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- Direct Selling