Are you looking for a opportunity to grow your career in a production environment for a great company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our global food processing client in Jefferson is hiring for passionate, innovative, and safety-minded Production Operators for a direct hire opportunity!
The clients offers a competitive salary, full training, comprehensive benefits packages, potential for overtime, and the opportunity to develop a career in manufacturing wile developing new and existing skills. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to change their careers!
Pay Range: $15.00-$18.00 (opportunity for more based on experience as well ).
While working as a Production Operator, you will be participating in the following:
- Observe all department safety and quality specifications and notify supervisors of any mechanical or material issues
- Maintain proper housekeeping work area while keeping equipment clean and orderly at all times
- Ability to learn and use hand-operated and automated machinery, blending equipment and similar manufacturing equipment
Minimum Qualifications for the Production Operator position are:
- Ability to repeatedly lift more than 50lbs throughout the work shift
- Ability to climb, bend, twist and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to withstand strong odors while working
- At least 2 years in a production warehouse environment
- Basic reading, math, and record keeping skills
- Able to effectively communicate and work in a team setting
- Consistency in attendance and punctuality
- High School Diploma or equivalent
To begin the process for this direct hire Production Operator position, apply today! Questions? Text or call us at
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.