IT Manager-Operations & Communication
On-site in Lima Ohio | $85-95k
Great benefits & perks- Fun & Innovative Culture
(hiring company is not able to sponsor visas or offer remote work)
CFS Technology (a premier IT dedicated staffing solution in NE Indiana/ NW Ohio) is working with an established and growing organization in Lima Ohio who offers you a fun, challenging, and rewarding environment where you can contribute to the success of the team and give back to the local community.
**Positions may be direct or temp-to-hire, depending on candidate**
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Flexible work/life balance
- Hometown family feel
- Company stability
- Continued education/skills development
- Autonomy within a team
- Collaborative and positive environment
- Long average tenure
- Good benefits plan!
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Good culture fit:
- Team player
- Steady, calming presence with a healthy sense of urgency
- Self-motivated, efficient, effective
- Naturally organized
- Can handle switching directions/focus quickly
- Communicates effectively with tech and non-tech people
- Ability to make good decisions and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to peak periods of heavy workload and pressure.
- Project management experience
- Financial acumen
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Manager—Ops & Communication -
Plans, organizes, and manages staff, develops policies and procedures, and directs day-to-day activities within Infrastructure, Communications, and Technical groups
Required: 6+ yrs-
- IT infrastructure planning/development
- tech support + high volume call center,
- project mgmt.
- HIPAA compliance
- strong tech knowledge w/ data communications, network & PC operating systems, and current network hardware/protocols/standards
- Citrix Technologies
- develop policies & procedures
Preferred: MCSE and/or CISCO network cert, degree, management & telecommunications exp,
- (under $100k)
If you feel you may qualify for this role or would like to be considered
for future opportunities in the NE Indiana/NW Ohio area-let's talk!
** Feel free to share this opportunity with others in your net
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to IT Manager—Ops & Communication