jOIN THE HEALIX TEAM AS AN INFUSION NURSE
Availability: weekends (Sat/Sun)
At Healix®, our clinical nursing staff collaborates with patients, pharmacists, and physicians to deliver optimal infusion therapy care in a private practice setting. Through training, technology, and continuing education, we provide the means to excel in your career and enhance the care you provide.
Working with Healix gives you the opportunity to work in an autonomous and interdisciplinary team work environment within a physician office setting. Our nurses manage the coordination of care and nursing functions of an infusion site with the practice, pharmacy, and Healix business office. They are responsible for hospital discharge planning, referral management, and drug and supply inventories. They have the opportunity to interact with patients on a daily basis by instructing them of the medication and disease process, educating and administering drugs, and safely monitoring and following up as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Registered Nurse
Recent intravenous administration and catheter management experience
- Critical care and/or home infusion experience a plus!
- Excellent assessment skills
- Good communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Comprehensive nursing assessment
- PIV and Central line care and access
- Patient teaching and/or instructions of medication and disease process
- Medication preparation and administration
- Patient safety, monitoring, and follow-up
- Coordination of care with other disciplines
- Manage the nursing functions of the site
Why Join healix?
- Competitive salary
- Daytime hours
- Physician office setting
- Direct patient care
- Autonomous work environment
- Interdisciplinary team
- Initial and on-going training
- Cutting-edge therapies
- Entrepreneurial atmosphere
Diseases And Disorders