To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- Jimmy Tirol
- Phone: +1 619 881 0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Staffing • San Diego, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
San Diego, CA
12-month contract with possible extension
This Associate Scientist will be part of the Protein Homeostasis Translational team. The successful candidate will have a broad understanding of molecular cell biology and immunology, with unique expertise in small molecule drug development for therapy of various hematology/oncology diseases.
- Relevant technical skills include: qRT-PCR (IMPORTANT), siRNA/shRNA transfections, tumor cell signaling analysis, MSD/ELISA, Western blotting, isolation of DNA/RNA/protein from cells (IMPORTANT) and tissues
- Excellent cell culture technique and ability to characterize cancer cell lines and design and perform cell-based assays
- Multicolor flow cytometry techniques (IMPORTANT) and analysis
- Experience with ex vivo tumor slice cultures or organoids
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Excellent organizational and record keeping skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail and successfully execute experiments at the bench
- Understand cancer biology, molecular biology and cell biology
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.