There is a current Software Developer role available with one of Robert Half Technology's clients. Apply for this position today if you think you can be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Conshohocken, Pennsylvania area.
- Yield clear and consistent correspondences around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- This job is for someone who can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- If you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments, you will be strongly preferred
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
- C# experience required
- Microsoft Azure experience preferred
- Solid understanding of .NET
- Applicants should have familiarity with scrum
- Experience with API design
For Immediate consideration, send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.