Be a part of a unique opportunity to design, strategically plan, and execute a new Human Resources Business Partner program at Baylor College of Medicine. Human Resources Business Partners will work collaboratively with departmental and HR leadership teams to provide strategic HR guidance and serve as a trusted resource to improve business objectives.
This position is eligible to work a hybrid work schedule, working two days in the office and three days remotely.
* Partners with department and/or functional leaders to align individual business unit goals and processes with College goals, policies, structure and processes from an HR perspective to improve organizational performance.
* Provides guidance to leadership in developing plans to improve workforce and career planning, employee retention and engagement, performance management, and process improvement.
* Provides HR expertise and coaching in areas such as: talent acquisition, compensation, employee relations, HR data analysis, and performance management (including employee coaching and guidance).
* Proactively identifies strategic gaps or opportunities and proposes a consulting plan to identify and address root causes.
* Acts as a change agent by collaborating with key stakeholders to support and implement change management initiatives and ensure that objectives are met.
* Develops and implements a people analytics framework to drive data into actionable information.
* Recommends solutions to business problems, operational needs, and future opportunities.
* Identifies and implements new HR initiatives to improve employee and business performance.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Six years of relevant experience.
* Master's degree and four years of relevant experience may also be considered.
* Professional HR experience in more than one professional discipline. Extensive experience in talent planning, compensation, engagement, retention, employee relations, and leadership development.
* Demonstrated experience in a medium to large, complex environment.
* Proven ability to drive culture change and lead transformative projects and initiatives.
* Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with high visibility and accountability.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
- Business Performance Management
- Business Planning
- Business Process Improvement
- Career Management
- Change Management
- Culture Change