Adecco is hiring Warehouse Associates in Buffalo NY for a business in the electrical supplies industry. This client is growing because of high demand for their products.
This position pays 16.00/hr and the hours are 8 AM - 5 PM.
These are great jobs for people who want to be a part of a team and learn new skills in a warehouse environment.
As a warehouse assistant you will:
• Assemble and fill orders to be shipped to customers or other divisions.
• Load/Unload common carrier and company vehicles.
• Assemble customer orders to be shipped via UPS/LTL
• Process paperwork regarding shipments
• Gather assembled orders that are in carts and verifies their quantities and descriptions.
• Pack each order into a container and arrange the container onto a shelf according to truck route.
• Verify quantities and items being shipped against the invoice.
At Adecco, we care about our associates' wellbeing on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits: Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card Referral bonuses Free access to skills training Medical, dental, and vision plans Paid Holidays 401(k) Plan
For instant consideration for this Warehouse Associate job in Buffalo NY click on Apply Now.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
- Shrink Wrap