Build long term relationships with Key accounts that increase profitability of the VENA industrial group, leveraging our technology and knowhow, DBO-O project delivery, and program management and service efficiency. Identify key accounts, develop key account strategies, manage customer relationship and execute strategy working with business development, operations and technical division of VENA Industrial, VENA municipal and I&M group. Develop new pricing and service strategies. Positioned focused on the healthcare and retail markets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide sales and account management for key accounts to meet profit and revenue targets set by Group manager.
- Develop a detailed understanding of market, competition, and industry trends, core processes and challenges.
- Manage national programs and sourcing initiatives and direct renewals of key accounts.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in services, and support business development, operations and technical teams with VENA to address gaps in performance.
- Interface with I&M on global account activities and strategies. Provide global account management support as assigned.
- Build customer relationships at the corporate and site management level. Improve access to branches and regions for key accounts. Tailor support network to the needs of our customers. Foster and coordinate current relationships held throughout VENA working with operations and technical groups of VENA, branch sales managers, sales representatives (or “account managers”), and project developers.
- Develop and support key account business plan, goals and objectives with operations, branch sales managers, sales representatives, and project developers.
- Coordinate negotiation of master service agreements and separate contracts, interface with legal and operations teams.
- Oversee reporting of key performance indicators and review meetings with key accounts, typically on a quarterly or annual basis.
- Formally and routinely communicate all necessary information on respective key accounts to operations and technical groups of VENA, branch sales managers, sales representatives, and project developers.
- Resolve customer issues that are elevated from operations, branch sales managers, and sales representatives. Provide timely, accurate, and professional resolution of such matters.
- Develop new pricing and service strategies that leverage the competitive alternative and increase profitability. Identify new service projects and support sale of project working with project developers within business development.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Advanced degree a plus.
- Continuing education in relevant topics a plus.
- Eight or more years of progressive Account Management/ Sales experience in the healthcare and retail industry.
- Candidate must be located in the Eastern United States
Customer Relationship Management