To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Beverly Hills, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medix • Beverly Hills, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Surgery Scheduler
Pay: $16-$18/HR (DOE)
Beverly Hills, California 90211
" The Surgery Scheduler schedules patient surgeries, outpatient procedures and performs other related surgery and procedure scheduling tasks for various medical specialties of the Medical Care Foundation. Depending on the needs of the department, this position may be structured as either a front-office position, with additional responsibilities of a Patient Service Representative ("PSR") that focuses on surgery scheduling and related administrative tasks."
Brief Job Description:
- Handle high call volumes
- Provide excellent customer service
- Answering patients questions regarding their pre and post procedure instructions
- Have a strong understanding of hospital billing
- Review patients payment information
- Experience submitting authorizations, verifying insurance, taking co-pays
- Performs check in & out functions
- Scheduling 20 - 50 surgeries per month
- Follows up with all parties involved to communicate changes in schedule or place of surgery; works proactively to ensure that all changes are handled in an orderly fashion
- High School Diploma
- Hospital background
- Surgery Scheduler
- Medical Front Desk
- Member Service Representative
- Patient Service Representative
- EMR; EPIC is highly preferred!!
- Plastic Surgery experience is a plus as well!
- Customer service