PDS Tech, Inc., is seeking a Government Property Management Specialist, in Urbana, OH.
- Applies broad functional knowledge and experience within the Aerospace Administrative, Engineering, and Integrated Supply Chain organizations.
- Actively builds relationships and depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
- Actively deploys Property Procedures and Policies in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Abide by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Tactically supports the responsibilities of Property that impact the Aero site's business system compliance, which affects the ability of the site to qualify, perform, and invoice Government contracts.
- Actively supports the sites Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits, and Self-Assessment requirements in accordance with the Property Outcomes and Requirements identified within the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1.
- Supports Property objectives, work plans, and delivery schedules of Property Functions. Actively supports and ensures execution of corrective action plans.
- Supports the tracking and compilation of metric data and Property Management Self-Assessment data.
- Actively participates in internal Tier account
- Microsoft Office
- Assetworks or compatible software experience
- SAP or compatible MRP system experience
- BS degree preferred with 2 or more years of progressive experience. - In lieu of formal education, 10 years of related experience. NPMA Certification Required
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Government Property Management Specialist $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Material Requirements Planning