Assistant Director position in the Property Management department. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail property management, lease administration, training, and leadership.
One of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate services firms based in Texas, offers a full range of services including brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. They operate exclusively in Texas' major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio.
- Full property management responsibilities for a limited portfolio.
- Actively participate in recruiting, onboarding and mentoring of new property management staff.
- Develop and oversee training for both new and existing property management employees on all department processes and systems including annual budget and forecasting process.
- Assist in identifying and resolving day-to-day operational issues within the property management department. Continuously review and evaluate processes and procedures and, when needed, assist in developing and implementing new ones.
- Provide leadership to lease administration staff.
- Oversee the implementation of large and/or more complex new properties.
- Provide training and guidance and administer policies and procedures in order to maintain quality and customer service standards.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years of commercial property management with lease administration experience required.
- High level of technical competency.
- Previous supervisory and training experience with effective management and motivational skills.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships.
- Ability to effectively serve as department liaison regarding property management and lease administration processes and procedures.
- Outstanding project management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) effectively and tactfully with a broad range of individuals.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Previous experience with MRI and/or Yardi.
Opportunity to lead a team and work closely with seasoned director of property management.
Coaching And Mentoring