Have you considered being a Shuttle Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Colgate University within our local community. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a Bus Driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $14.00/HR Starting Wage
- $1,000 sign-on bonus for CDL Drivers (Conditions apply)
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Possess a valid CDL Class C with Passenger Endorsement
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to background check, drug test, and physical
Our hiring office is located at:
126 Leilani's Way. Norwich, New York 13815
Work location is at the University.
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer ends 3/30/20, See location for details!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected statuses.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status