To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Human Resources
ExecuNet • Windsor, CA
Posted 2 months ago
The VP of Human Resources works to integrate the Company strategies and tactics, evaluating how to leverage its human capital to meet the mission and goals of the organization. This position focuses on achieving workforce results through creative recruiting, onboarding and retention practices, using automated workflows, business metrics, and reporting. As well as being responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and direction of human resource activities. Oversight includes but is not limited to the following human capital management functions: recruiting, employee relations, wage and benefits administration, retention strategies, policies and procedures, unemployment insurance administration, training, HRIS systems, and compliance.
Required Education and Experience
- Masters’ degree or equivalent or 4-5+ years of related experience and/or training.
- 3+ years in a multi-site human resources role.
- Experience in senior living and/or service industry preferred.
- Must have strong technical knowledge of Federal and State of CA & NV wage and hour, employment, discrimination, harassment, FLSA, ADA/ADAA, Title VII, and retaliation laws and application.
- Experience and high level of proficiency working with systems and creating and using reports through Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC:
- HR Certification preferred including but not limited to PHR-CA, SPHR, PHR, or SHRM-SCP.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Highly flexible and able to work in a fast-growing and changing environment and adjust to business needs.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make recommendations to management that are in compliance with employment laws and business needs.
- Must obtain a criminal background clearance or exemption in the State of CA prior to beginning work.