To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagan, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
QA Lab Technician
Pace Analytical • Eagan, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The QA Lab Technician will complete analytical testing on products and raw materials. This position will be part of a team tasked with developing solutions for cleaning, sanitizing, water treatment, energy, and pest elimination markets.
Note: This is expected to be a one-year position.Responsibilities
- Perform routine testing on products and raw materials
- Use a variety of manual and automated wet chemistry techniques including titrations, viscosity, and qualitative test methods
- Carefully review data and investigate unexpected results
- Multi-task between many projects to ensure the various completion deadlines are met
- Work closely with other analytical chemists to coordinate that the testing needs of the lab are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Ability to distinguish color
- Experience with laboratory practices/methods and scientific terminology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Detailed and accurate technical bench skills and documentation practices
- Experience with basic laboratory instruments including autotitrators, viscometers, & pH meters preferrered