Mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design are key parts of this position, so if that's your thing, this could be the Administrative Assistant job for you! If you're results-oriented and looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, you might be the person OfficeTeam is looking for to perform various administrative and office support duties for a company in the Health Pharm/Biotech industry. This is a great Administrative Assistant position for a candidate who is deeply passionate about growing their careers, so consider this job opening if that sounds like you. If you're looking for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position, consider this Administrative Assistant opening in the Lakeland, Florida area.
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Multi Task
- General familiarity with Administrative Assistance
- Foundational knowledge in VLOOKUP
- Microsoft Outlook experience desired
- Well-founded grasp of SharePoint Platform
- Microsoft Visio experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of Executive Administrative Support
- Proven knowledge of Salesforce Platform
- Knowledge of Calendar Management
- Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Internet research skills
If you are a passionate self-starter that is looking to contribute to a dynamic and growing company and is looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! We are looking to fill this position by the end of the week, so contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.