$100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Available for an immediate hire, Robert Half Finance is searching for a skilled, eager, and strong candidate to fill the role of an Accounting Manager for an expanding, influential company. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. You will establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accounting Manager. Located in the Alpharetta, Georgia area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis.
- Possess a working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes designing systems and processes, migrating data, testing, training, and administrating
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Encourage and manage the full accounting team performance so that close deadlines are met
-Send Resumes to Luv Mirani at Email blocked - click to apply
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Proven technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA/MBA preferred but not required
- Month end closings experience
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
-Send Resumes to Luv Mirani at firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles