Assist Program Director with managing the day-to-day administrative functions of the office: customer contact, phone, email, mail, filing, document preparation, data entry.
- Knowledgeable about the Early Steps process in order that they can respond to general questions from the public in a timely manner.
- Utilize the program’s web based tools.
- Accept and process program referrals and make assignments to the Service Coordinator and the early intervention team.
- Assist service coordinators with data entry related items and filing.
- Able to meet timelines and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with staff and customers to ensure all needs are met.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff and clients we serve.
- Shared service coordination duties as assigned.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft office applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible schedule
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off and sick time
- Referral bonuses
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers