SECURITY RESPONSE OFFICER
Openings at Microsoft in Redmond, WA
Securitas Security Services is recruiting security professionals to join our team at the Microsoft campus. Our Security Responders provide a positive sense of safety and security for over 61,000 employees so that Microsoft can fulfill their mission of empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. We are a customer focused team of security professionals that take pride in being a foundational piece of the Microsoft organization.
Whether we are patrolling the campus streets in one of our patrol SUV's or walking down one of the many trails connecting the campuses, our focus is customer centric. We provide Microsoft with several different security functions and are incredibly agile in our capabilities. An average day of call responses may consist of medical emergencies, fire alarms, or interviewing suspicious persons. Joining our team will allow you to work alongside a diverse team of Microsoft Global Security professionals.
Campus Patrols - We provide both reactive and proactive patrols of the Microsoft campus to deter criminal activity and report suspicious activity.
Call Response - Respond to dispatched calls ranging from customer assistance, facility support, to life safety emergencies. Our team frequently liaisons with local Police, Fire, and EMS.
Activity Reporting - Utilize provided technology resources for reporting and documentation.
Customer Engagement - Display a high level of customer service in all interactions with the Client.
PAY: $18.50 per hour
HOURS: All positions are 40hrs per week. 1st & 2nd shifts currently available. Applicants must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits
- Short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase programs
- Career & Education advancement opportunities (Securitas LEAD program)
- Free ORCA card
- WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication and transportation
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
- Must have valid WA State Driver's License and clean driving record
Interested in our employment opportunities? Please give our office a call at 425-653-1454
Veteran Commitment: Securitas Security Services USA, Inc. commits to hiring returning veterans!