Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer satisfaction.
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer concerns.
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to provide coverage when short-staffed.
-Responsible for shipping and receiving incoming and outgoing packages, materials, parts, or products and verifying and maintaining records of all shipments.
-Receives shipments and counts pieces, retains shipment paperwork, follows delivery schedule for incoming shipments, and secures customer signatures.
-Responsible for operating shipping/receiving equipment, responding to customer requests, data entry, and maintaining inventory.
-Processes and monitors all inventory movement within assigned responsibilities, locations and organizations.
-Analyzes ongoing activity of inventory.
-Assists in identifying slow moving and obsolete inventory or when inventory levels are low.
-Monitors and communicates status of inventory.
-Initiates, conducts and reports on Physical Inventories.
-Responsible for the accuracy and control of the shipping and dock operations.
-Experience in operation of a palette jack, regularly lifting heavy objects (50+ lbs) is required.
-Retrieves merchandise from stock or freight carrier, frequently with a palette jack.
-Verifies incoming shipments corresponding to packing lists.
-Completes required receiving documentation in order to maintain accurate department records.
-Packs, weighs, and labels parcels in a manner which minimizes the occurrence of transport damage.
-Responds to inquiries from internal personnel and customers and provides shipping status information.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training but little to no experience.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet deadlines.
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending, walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.