Commercial Property Manager
Commercial real estate firm in South End is looking for a Commercial Property Manager. Regular business hours. Salary $65-75k, based on experience. Temp-to-Perm.
- Assigned a portfolio of commercial properties estimated to be initially +/-600,000 sq. ft. with +/-110 tenants. This portfolio may expand in the future.
- Responsible for overseeing and directing the daily tasks of a Property Management Assistant.
- Review and understand general provisions of lease agreements per property and per tenant.
- Review/prepare monthly financial reports to Owners per the Management Agreement.
- Address Tenant concerns, inquiries, and maintenance issues.
- Monitor and maintain cash balances and escrow funds as required by clients.
- Collaborate with other departments ensuring Property Management and Accounting teams are working together effectively and company objectives are met.
- Create and maintain property operating budget, reporting variances to Owners on a routine basis and as requested.
- Routinely perform on-site property inspections and schedule additional maintenance/repair items as necessary based on on-site observations.
- Solicit property service contracts and re-bid periodically.
- Prepare five-year capital outlook for properties.
- Hold Tenants accountable for all lease provisions with assistance from staff.
- Administer insurance claims and losses.
- Administer move in/exit inspection with tenants.
- Approve all invoices in accounting software.
- Ensure annual reconciliations are completed in a timely manner and per lease agreement.
- Understand and remain up to date on all AR and AP for assigned assets.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years commercial property management experience required.
- Thorough understanding of commercial property management and accounting concepts.
- MRI Accounting Software experience preferred.
- AvidXchange, automated bill payment solutions experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
- Must be able to act and react to situations that arise on a daily basis, representing the interests of owners and tenants in a professional manner.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
•Bachelor's Degree required.
•3+ years commercial property management experience required.
•Thorough understanding of commercial property management and accounting concepts.
•MRI Accounting Software experience preferred.
•AvidXchange, automated bill payment solutions experience preferred.
•Strong understanding of Microsoft Office.
•Valid driver's license and dependable transportation.
•Must be able to act and react to situations that arise on a daily basis, representing the interests of owners and tenants in a professional manner.
Leasing (Contract Law)