To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RN Clinical Training Specialist
Maxim Healthcare Services • Emeryville, CA
Posted 2 months ago
- Plans educational program(s)
- Coordinates and facilitates educational sessions
- Plans, prepares, and maintains materials for educational use
- Provides initial and ongoing education and consultation
- Assists in training and development of new educators as applicable
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert as applicable
- Observes safe work practices
- Participates in research sessions
- Facilitates learning events that are performance-based in nature
- Plans, coordinates and facilitates Train the Trainer Sessions as needed and directed by management
- Exercises classroom management
- Establishes relationships with non-operations business partners in support of successful traininginitiatives
- Supports projects as a training expert as assigned by management
- Assists in the mentoring of Training Specialist through formal and informal feedback
- Attends continuing education workshops as applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current RN license in state of assignment
- One to three (1-3) years training experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate education in multiple formats (face to face, virtual learning, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with a health care team
- Ability to work with a team to develop collaborative educational approaches and curriculum
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the Englishlanguage may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"