Staffmark is looking for a Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate who will be responsible for providing assistance to customers during the sales/purchase process and for responding to customer inquires in a professional manner.
The Counter sales/ Warehouse Associate is responsible for maintaining a strong product knowledge and is encourages to market and promote new products as well as product specials. The Counter Sales/Warehouse Associate also assists with warehouse functions as appropriate.
Tuesday- Saturday 8am-4:30pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists customers (in person or over the phone) during the sales process in an effective and efficient manner that encourages return business.
- Accurately conducts the sales transactions at the Counter by appropriately entering the customer order in the computer system.
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, and advertisements.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the entire sales process from start to finish (including the order, billing, delivery and payment processes).
- Picks and fills product orders as appropriate. Assures that orders leaving the warehouse are accompanied with the appropriate documentation and have been checked for accuracy.
- Processes product returns assuring that all documentation is collected and accurately entered into the computer system.
- Generates product stock requests as appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining the counter and product display area assuring a safe, clean and orderly environment.
- Places follow-up calls to open will-call customers regarding merchandise being held.
- Assists in warehouse duties such as stocking and labeling shelves, inventory of goods, etc. in a manner which assures an orderly and safe work environment.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all staff throughout the organization.
Staffmark makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-verify employer.