The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver solutions for workflow, consultative services, remote monitoring, color standardization and G7 implementation, pressroom products, CTP, proofing, digital printing, wide format and more. FUJIFILM also manufactures and distributes Sericol inks and is a leader in the development of UV inks for the screen printing, narrow web, and large format digital printing industries.
The Inside Sales Representative (internally known as a Sales Development Representative) is responsible for new business development in the area of graphic arts consumables and equipment products. The key focus of the role is to identify new business opportunities and deliver qualified leads to the field sales team, which includes discovery of net new leads, recovery of lost accounts/opportunities, and cross and up-sell activities in small accounts. Additional activities will include securing service contract renewals, qualifying inbound leads and assisting sales and marketing with brand awareness and product promotions. The position will navigate and communicate through multiple business systems with emphasis on utilizing Salesforce as the main means of documenting activities.
- Effectively manage inbound lead queue; follow up on marketing-driven leads and cooperate with sales and marketing on targeted campaigns
- Maintain existing low-volume customer account base by performing frequent and consistent outbound communication, updating key customer information and looking for opportunities to cross and up-sell
- Research net new accounts, identify key stakeholders and generate interest through executing sales strategies for outbound prospecting
- Understand customer needs and requirements through discovery tactics and questions
- Secure service contract extensions through timely follow up and effective value proposition
- Meet weekly and monthly call, lead and opportunity goals to ensure department and company revenue objectives are met
- Stay current on market trends, product offerings, competitive situations and technology in order to educate customers on features and benefits of products, and improve customer satisfaction
- Review sales reports and account specific data to maintain quarterly pool of account targets
- Stay current on the department/company’s vision, policies, procedures
- May conduct field visits as necessary
- Additional related duties as assigned by manager
- A minimum of two years in a sales, sales support or customer service role
- Experience in a role that requires strong relationship building on the phone
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and email
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal, project and time management skills
- Familiarity with the standard practices, concepts, and procedures within the field of B2B sales
- Experience with business-to-business commerce
- Bachelor's degree in business or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Planning & Organizing
- Functional Expertise/Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills/Communication
- Customer Focus
- Control of Cost & Expenses
- Decision Making
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
New Business Development
Business To Business