We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Under general supervision incumbents should understand and be capable of training personnel on the use of equipment, DCS and utilities required to package chemicals and mix/react raw materials to produce a separate product.
- This includes the handling of highly hazardous chemicals.
- The operator should be capable of leading a shift in a supervisory role, managing personnel issues and make decisions without immediate oversight from management.
- The operator will be required to follow all site safety rules and the use of specific PPE.
- The operator is expected to recognize hazards, use SDS and take on a leadership role in an emergency (i.e. incident command).
- The operator will be required to understand the safe work permitting, hot work permitting, confined space permitting, equipment isolation from hazardous energy and the lock out/tag out.
- The operator should be capable of performing troubleshooting activity related to operating problems.
- The operator should be capable of writing shift reports.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
- Professional with a strong understanding of mechanical and chemical processes.
- Willingness to comply with safety and quality regulations, including wearing protective gear when necessary.
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years vocational training preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11200 Bay Area Boulevard, Pasadena, Texas, 77507, United States
Requisition Number: 155712
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Chemical Process
- Confined Spaces
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Medical Emergency
- Personal Protective Equipment