To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, IN 47371
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PT Manufacturing Operator II
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated • Portland, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Requisition ID: 10975
Functional Area: Manufacturing/Production Operations
Posting Locations: Portland
Part-Time Manufacturing Operator II
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (CCBCC), the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for Manufacturing Operator II!
Things you should know about working as a Manufacturing Operator II:
To operate, monitor, maintain and control the operation of Level II production machinery according to production standards and schedules. To manage flavor changeovers, package changeovers, bottle changeovers, line startups and runouts.
What would success look like?
• Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
• Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality product and minimal unplanned stops
• Accurately and efficiently perform steps necessary to conduct flavor/package changes and proper shut-downs to minimize down-time wasted resources
2nd Shift Opening
3rd Shft Opening
• Read & write; have basic troubleshooting skills; interpret written soP’s or instructions; interpret verbal instructions; basic math
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Operations experience with fillers, labelers, decals, detesters, forklifts (Desired)
• Strong mechanical and machine troubleshooting skills (Desired)
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.