To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Caroline Vela
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
iOS Mobile Developer
Aerotek • Dallas, TX
Posted 29 days ago
We are seeking an experienced iOS Developer with a passion to push mobile technologies to their limits! This position will work with the team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications interfacing with IoT devices in the smart home and commercial ecosystem.
* Design and create advanced user-interactive mobile applications for the iOS platforms
* Collaborate with UI/UX and cross-functional teams to define, design, and deliver new features
* Interface with outside data sources, vendors and servers with REST APIs and SDKs.
* Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
* Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
* Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
* Maintain technical documentation
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field and a minimum of 6+ years relevant professional experience, or a commensurate combination of education, training and experience
* Proven hands-on software development experience with iOS platforms
* Have published at least one original APP for Play Store and/or the iTunes Apple Store
* Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, UI/UX, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
* Solid understanding of the full mobile APP development life cycle
* Experience with REST services integration utilizing JSON and/or XML.
* Experience with third-party libraries and API integration
* Knowledge of OAuth authorization framework
* Technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
* Experience with beta testing release tools such as Crashlytics
* Adept at working with databases
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.