Industrial Plant Maintenance Electricians
Perform electrical / electronic plant maintenance as directed, manage process improvement projects, and act as a technical resource. Growing plant with a close knit team who work together with exceptional team leadership in place.
- Act as Electrical Technical Resource for other staff members and plant maintenance personnel.
- As assigned, act as a Project Manager for electrical process improvements: plan and build to the design, make modifications to the design as necessary, recommend contractors, oversee projects, and review invoices.
- Inspect, install, troubleshoot, repair, and calibrate all plant electrical equipment without direct supervision.
- Use PLCs to troubleshoot any plant operations process and make basic programming modifications to correct the problem.
- Perform complex mathematical calculations to verify calibration of all process monitoring equipment.
- Coordinate inspection, repair schedules, and parts availability to confirm the accuracy of bills for labor and materials. Design and implement plant equipment preventative programs.
- Regularly communicate inter-departmentally, in written and/or verbal form, on the status of jobs, projected completion time, and need for assistance.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Keep work areas, tools, and accessories in a safe, clean, and orderly condition at all times.
Must have a high level of electrical aptitude. Master’s License or equivalent experience strongly desired but not required. Strong mathematical ability including algebra and trigonometry. Ability to successfully work through others to complete tasks (supervise and delegate).
Five years of electrical industrial maintenance required. Competence in Pneumatics, hydraulics, computer, mechanical, and industrial process control highly desirable.
- Electrical industrial maintenance: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply today to Email blocked - click to apply
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178