To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eugene, OR 97402
- Steven Pokorski
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hop Valley Brewing Co • Eugene, OR
Posted 1 month ago
Hop Valley is searching for Financial Analyst at their headquarters in Eugene, OR. This position will report directly to the Controller and will be responsible for completing monthly reporting requirements as well as analyzing variances. The ideal candidate will be dynamic individual with previous financial analysis or accounting experience looking to jump into a growing company in the beer industry.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Track budget results vs. actuals and provide explanations regarding variances
• Prepare account reconciliations with proper detail and trace any discrepancies
• Prepare reports and analysis for monthly financial reporting package
• Monitor and track production KPI’s and deliver KPI status reports to management
• Monitor production and inventory data in ERP system to ensure accuracy
• Analyze product mix results to determine variances to budget
• Prepare and reconcile accruals on a monthly basis
• Complete ad-hoc analysis to identify strategic opportunities for increased volume and profitability
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
• 1-3 years of experience in financial analysis or accounting. Previous experience in the CPG industry is a plus
• Proficient with MS Office. Advanced skills in Excel (INDEX MATCH, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc…) preferred.
• Previous experience with an ERP system
• Financial knowledge including budgeting, planning, forecasting, and variance analysis
• Motivated and dynamic with eagerness to partner across our organization
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about beer and knowledgeable of the beer industry