To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • Omaha, NE
Posted 4 days ago
THE LEADER IN CONTRACT SECURITY WITH OVER 150 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY
We are the most locally-focused security company in the United States, with over 650 local branch managers and more than 90,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses.
Be part of a dynamic security team serving as a Securitas Security Officer as you proudly secure your future. Your dedication to serving our clients will earn you great pay and benefits, ongoing training, and promotional opportunities!!
We have FULL-TIME positions to offer in Omaha
Pay rates starting at $11/hr
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This will involve, providing safety of client property and personnel, while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserving order and acting to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the admittance process
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from work.
- Valid Driver's License- required for some sites
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigation
Let Securitas be the road to success for YOUR future. Join us today!