Property Accountant$55,000-$65,000/yrMonday-Friday; 8 AM-5 PM
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to oversee and coordinate all property management, maintenance, and construction activities for a portfolio of commercial properties in the Sacramento area. Along with a support staff to assist with duties, this position will be responsible for working directly with our clients, managing and maintaining records and providing bookkeeping services.Responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience
- Daily management of all bookkeeping: A/R, A/P, post transaction, bank feeds,
- Preparation of payroll reporting and journal entries
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Process NSF transactions, post late fees, mail statements, pre-liens and delinquent demand letters
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and invoices
- Maintenance of all files and records
- Maintain and audit vendor requirements in Yardi for current liability and workers compensation insurance and current W-9
- Post special assessments
- Review and prepare annual budgets
- Close Month/Year Ends
- Provide financial statements to CPA's for tax returns & financial reviews
- Must have previous property management experience
- Experience with Yardi Voyager.
- Excellent customer service, open and helpful communication, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-manage, and motivate.
- AA degree required
- Bachelors preferred but not required
- 3-5 years experience in property management or construction
- At least 1 year Yardi experience
- At least 1 year experience in a customer based role
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.