Internal Audit Manager/DirectorCompensation:
To apply for this Tax Manager position, send your resume in a Word document to John Sadofsky (Email blocked - click to apply
). In the subject line, type "Tax Manager."
• Tax provision preparation, balance sheet and footnote reporting under US GAAP for quarterly and annual SEC financial reporting.
• ASC 740/FIN 48 tax exposure analysis & calculations.
• Deferred tax, valuation allowances, and purchase accounting issues.
• Interface with audit firm and third-party service providers on tax matters and tax compliance.
• Assist in the maintenance of SOX compliant global tax processes.
• Annual Tax budgeting and forecasting updates.
• US Federal, state, international review, filing, payment and planning.
• Experienced, results-oriented leader
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
• CPA required
• MBA a plus
• 5+ years experience in corporate and/or public tax accounting and compliance
• 3+ years experience in global tax provision, rate reconciliations and footnotes. 5+ years state income tax experience.
• Foreign language knowledge a plus
• Willing to travel 50%
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong analytical, reconciliation, and research skills.
To apply for this Tax Manager position, send your resume in a Word document to John Sadofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line, type "Tax Manager."
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
State Income Tax