To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Exton, PA 19341
- Phone: 6107040499
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Temporary Experienced Administrative Assistant needed in Exton
PeopleShare Inc • Exton, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Temporary Administrative Assistant needed in Exton through PeopleShare.
Job Details for the Temporary Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule:Monday - Friday 8AM-4PM
- Pay Rate: up to $14.80 depending on experience
- Contract - until the end of June
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Temporary Administrative Assistant:
- Answering calls for the academic team members, forwarding to the correct person, and responding to parent concerns.
- Managing teams calendars and assisting with coordination of meetings between Academics, Special Education, Operations, and Student Services.
- Pulling notes form school's student data base systems for student meetings.
- Preparing correspondence with parents regarding student attendance and performance.
- Collaborating with team on upcoming programs, projects, and family school events and other tasks as assigned by academic team.
Job Requirements for the Temporary Administrative Assistant:
- Needs strong Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Excel
- Must have 2 years of administrative experience
- Willing to pay for or have clearance ($65)
Call Jamie at (610)326-0700 for more information and to schedule an interview TODAY!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.