To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mundelein, IL 60060
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Operator I - 2nd
Medline Industries, Inc. • Mundelein, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Travel - None
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pick orders to satisfy the requirements of productions work orders, sample orders, and intercompany raw material transfers. Receive raw material in a timely fashion to satisfy customer demand. Ship finished product for distribution.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open cartons with safety knife; grasp and pull part; knot poly bags; break down corrugate.
- Operate order picking machine at extreme heights; operate wave machine at 10 feet.
- Read orders and fulfill orders by using RF tracker for transactions while maintaining performance to standard based on Performance Management System (ProTrack).
- Use AS400 system to view our inventory.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction).
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended periods daily.
- May need to work at off-site warehouse based on business needs.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Certified on wave and order picker.
Job ID: OPE0102YJ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.