Medical Customer Service RepCompensation:
$21.00 to $24.00 hourly
Fantastic contract to hire, fully remote opportunity for candidates who have excellent customer service skills and who are bilingual in either Japanese or Korean! A well known healthcare company is looking to grow their team with bilingual professionals who are passionate about providing a high touch service to patients and clients. Candidates must reside in the following states: (WA, NJ, CO, IL, and MA) and be committed to working M-F 8am-5pm PST. Candidates not living in these states will not be considered!!
This position requires excellent phone-based customer service skills, clear verbal and written communication, ability to follow directions to track and complete a series of complex tasks, basic administrative skills and comfort using technology to track and manage work tasks (Word, Excel, Adobe, and tracking databases). The successful candidate will enjoy talking on the phone, have a can-do attitude, and an interest in supporting patients, healthcare, and advocacy.
Essential Job Functions
• Coordinate activities with patients, caregivers, health care providers, clients and colleagues to achieve program goals within time frames provided by the client
• Field incoming communications and respond to patient questions
• Send and receive authorization forms from health care providers
• Provide logistical support for patient activities
• Report adverse events according to strict procedures defined by the client
• Coordinate patient expense and honoraria processing
• Document completion of tasks and report hours daily using internal tracking databases
• Perform other administrative tasks as needed (e.g. order supplies, additional phone support, front desk, meeting notetaking and coordination, etc.)
• Fluent in English and Korean or Japanese
• HS Diploma is required
• B.A./B.S. in English, Medical or related field, or the equivalent degree is preferred.
• Exceptional organizational skills and loves to multitask
• High Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including an exceptional phone presence
• Ability to work in a team environment or independently as needed
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and tracking databases
Starting Pay for this position is $23+ DOE
This position is remote and our client will accept candidates that live in the states they provide services to. (WA, NJ, CO, IL, and MA) Candidates outside of these states will not be considered. Apply today to learn more about this fantastic team that loves to promote from within!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Customer Service Rep
for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Korean Language
- Japanese Language
- English Language
- Verbal Communication