Seeking experienced Nurse Manager Med/Surgery (RN) - Night Shift - to join team (Miami, FL)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reggie Panis
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Based in Miami, FL, we are a Distinguished Regional Medical Hospital, 417-bed Acute Care, Level-1 Trauma Center and verified American Burn Association Burn Center who proudly serves the Miami-Dade County community.
Currently we have an excellent opportunity to add a Full-Time Night Shift Med Surgery Manager to our Med/Surgery Unit. If you are a Registered Nurse (BSN minimally) with strong Med/Surg experience and either Charge Nurse, Nurse Management or Unit Leadership experience (1+ years) then please, apply today!Why join us?
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Competitive Salary.
- Paid Time Off.
- Comprehensive Benefits to include: Medical, Dental, FSA, and Life/Disability Benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discount program.
- Employee stock purchase program.
- Student loan repayment.
This role reports directly to the Director of Med Surgery and will be responsible for assisting in planning, organizing, directing and evaluating designated areas of nursing and patient services to assure optimum care and services are provided to our patients.
Ideal Candidate qualification:
- Current FL RN Licensure, and/or recognized Compact Licensure.
- BSN Required.
- 3+ years of experience at the bedside in an Acute Care Hospital environment.
- 1+ years as a Charge Nurse, Nurse Manger or Unit Leader.
- Bilingual - Spanish is preferred but not a requirement.
If you are interested in learning more, please apply today and email your resume with contact information to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Med Surgery Manager - Night Shift (4PM -12AM) - (Registered Nurse, BSN)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.