The Director of Patient Financial Services is responsible for planning, organizing and influencing department activities and delivery of Business services while maintaining continuous quality improvement.
- The Director maintains operation within budgetary parameters.
- Effectively interacts with patients, significant others and other health team members, while maintaining standard of professional business service.
- The Director of Patient Financial Services is accountable to the Vice President of Revenue Cycle for the day-to-day management of personnel, including staffing, timekeeping, employee evaluations, counseling interviewing and selection of staff within established guidelines.
- Three to five years experience in health care business office preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Computer and word processing skills
- Knowledge of equipment and machines used in the Business Office
- Knowledge of collection procedures and regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the
Health Information Management
U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Revenue Cycle Management
Healthcare Information Technology (HIT)
Healthcare Information Technology
Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
Business Service Management